Access to, and use of, this site is provided by the Book Review Literary Trust, subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site.
- Changes to these terms and conditions may occur with the prior written authorization by both the parties.
- Access to certain website content is subject to a fee. All payments must be made in advance for subscriptions and purchase of The Book Review products. Individual subscribers (in the case of individual subscriptions) are to use their login and password only for own use, usernames and passwords are not to be shared. Institutional use (in the case of institutional subscribers) can gain access to the TBR site by way of IP based access. We have a tier/slab system of concurrent users and multiple users can access the site from their static IP ranges. Institutional subscription cannot be transferred from one institute to another. Each university campus will be treated as a separate subscriber.
- The Book Review Literary Trust will provide Institutional subscribers 30 days period for termination of the agreement/subscription during which discussions can be held to resolve issues.
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of The Book Review Literary Trust. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of a Delhi court.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.